giovedì 31 gennaio 2013

DIY: make-up organizer

Forgotten in a angle of a drawer i found this organizer desk, i guess its called like this.
It was near to become trash :P, but in my head came this idea. Let's use it for something.
You know a girl/woman has a lot of make-up, cosmetics. But there are only a few that you need near you when you get ready. I couldn't keep all my make-up, brushes, lipsticks and everything else near the mirror. There is no space. Keeping all in a box and then losing time, because I need to find my eyeliner..didn't like it either. Then I found this organizer, and it seems just perfect.
So, i washed it, cleaned it and put inside all my "must" make-ups. Those things that I use all the time.


Let me say it: its really perfect. Every morning I wake up early, I need to prepare myself and my daughter for school. So having everything so organized its very helpful.


As you can see, I first turn it upside down, there was no space above.
Then there are the brushes, eyeliners, foundation. First lever: lipsticks and face powder, second level: cream eyeliner and my glowing face pearls, third level: all eye make ups.
If you have some others idea and you want to share, I can't wait to find out :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento