martedì 29 gennaio 2013

New look Luna

Soooo....these days i was thinking how much i love Luna's hair (my baby girl)....her hair is long, wavy and shiny...i also decided not to cut it anymore (ok, just a little bit her tips).
Sunday, after the bath she came to me and tell me: mom, i want you to cut my hair short....and i was like WHAT!?!?!....Luna, are your sure about this?....and she was: yes, i am sure..they will grow after.....


For me it was a bit of shock, she is only 4 years old...how can she take a decision like this and be so sure and decided about it??  Ok..i said ok, let's do it!



So..i cut her hair...she loves it, because she feels better..no brushing, no tail....i love it, because i always wanted to make her hair like this, but i never had the courage...i was afraid more of her reaction after...and her daddy loves it...so we are all happy :)
I miss her long hair, but i love to see her sweet neck and give her kisses ;)





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento