domenica 16 settembre 2012

My beautiful bride

2011 was the year i made my first bride. I am so proud and happy, because even if i am not working at the moment, i had this great chance. Realising the hairstyle of a bride. The most important thing: the bride is my best friend. Since we became friends, i always told her that i will make her hair at her wedding. With the time it almost became a promise between us:)
You can imagine how happy i was to hear that she was getting married and she really wanted me to make her hair. YEEYYYY 
We knew exactly what we wanted and the best part was that we had in mind the same thing: a beautiful swept braid. 
Unfortunately i don't have photos from during, because nobody was there capturing the moment.
But at least i have some pictures with the end of my work.



 

Hairstyle and dress fited perfectly.





1 commento:

  1. Was the prefect hairstyle for this beautiful day. I never wanted more than Roxx make my hair on my wedding. Thank you very very much for your big help! Good luck! ;-)

    RispondiElimina