sabato 15 settembre 2012

Year 2009

Another year with different colours, but keeping almost the same haircut and pretty short. 
I have no idea why pregnant women cut their hair, some before giving birth others after giving birth. I always had short hair, so for me it was pretty normal keeping it so.
This is almost like the last photo of 2008.


Then it was time for a darker colour, shorter cut and some bangs. This haircut was made by a friend, but i did the bangs.


With a little baby, bangs disappeard they are not so comfy when you have to run all day;)

Summer came and i needed a lighter colour so i did it:) This time i did also the cut. I really liked it a lot.


Winter came and also a darker do and bangs. I can't stand bangs during summer, but i love them during cold seasons.

Who knows what 2010 is about?? Curious?? Let's proceed with the next post then.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento