sabato 15 settembre 2012

Year 2010

During this year i decided to make my hair grow. I never had long hair, not even when i was little. It's true that growing up i never had the patience to let my hair grow.
I'm sure it didn't happen only to me: you are there waiting and waiting for your hair to grow and then one day you say "that's it i can't stand it anymore..i want it SHORT". That's what i did for many many years.
But not in 2010. You will see.
First time with a wavy hairstyle.


Changed colour, bangs and no bangs. What can i say, i like having fun.


No more bangs and trying the middle line.


Summer came and my hair needed some highlights.



By the end of the year i was looking for a more natural colour and longer hair. Mission acomplished.
Here are some ideas of doing your hair. I was so proud of my tail, never had it so long in my entire life :)

 


What will happen in 2011?? Long hair or short hair?? Come and see my next post.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento