sabato 15 settembre 2012

I'm here:)

Sooo finally! I decided to create this blog. I was there thinking and thinking and thinking again: should i do it or maybe not...at the end i decided to do it:)
I am romanian, living in Italy but i will do this blog in english, so please forgive my mistakes.
Since i can remember i love playing with hairstyles and haircuts. When i was little i was having fun with my dolls, then growing i started cuting my own hair and creating all kind of hairstyles, buns, braids and colours.
I think i had all colours: red, purple, blonde, orange, blue black, brown. But never pink, green or blue;)
What can i say: i'm having fun with changing my hairstyle. Every month i need to change something: bangs then no bangs, colour, cut. Doesn't matter what, but something must be changed;)
Once finished my university in Romania, i moved in Italy and because i love so much "playing" with hair i started a course, actually a school of 2 years. So, now i'm a "real" hairdresser with a diploma.
On this blog i will share with all you, my changes in the last 5 years. It's all done by me on me;). Cuts, colours and hairstyles, all done by me.( i'll let you know when something is not done by me)
I will share also new ideas about hairstylings, beauty tips and maybe even nails and make up.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento