venerdì 4 gennaio 2013

DIY: present globe

So...what can we do with an old plastic globe?? I used for my husband. I created a beautiful present for his birthday. But it can be used as a Christmas present or simply a present.
We need: 1plastic globe, glue, glitter, 3 photos


What i did?? I coloured half of globe with red glitter. I used glue mixed with glitter, but it can be found in stores glue already with glitter in it.


The pics we cut them round. We can easily use a glass for to shape the photos. Then we glue the 3 circle together keeping them tight.



That's all. When the glue on the globe is dry and the pics are strongly attached, we put the pics inside the globe and close it. 



Easy, right??? Hope you will like it and in case you will want to throw away and old globe, now you will know what else you can do..create something beautiful.
Have fun!!





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento